Vacuum moulding machine
Make a part in less than 5 minutes. Corebon technology enables very fast and even heating both during temperature ramp up and dwell at your target temperature up to 250°C.
Including a spray water cooling system, you can reach extremely fast cooling times. The vacuum membrane ensures high product quality and easy operation. Corebon´s unique frequency inverters provide reliable power supply and process control. The low shell tool mass combined with short heating times significantly reduces energy use compared to other technologies.
- Common thermoplastics (PP, LPET, PA) and most thermosets in combination with any fibre material.
- Industries that benefit are automotive (EV vehicle, cargo vans), sporting goods, and urban air mobility.
The vacuum moulding machine demonstrator provides the following opportunities:
- Target temperature up to 250°C
- Heat rate >100°C/min
- Temperature uniformity within ±5°C
- Cooling <1 minute, from 250°C to 80°C
- Easy and fast tool change
- Complex geometries