Corebon Induction Welding Technology
No more glue. Corebon Technology enables extremely fast welding of glass fiber thermoplastic using a thin carbon fiber susceptor layer. With our technology, you can eliminate the use of adhesives. This technology is very easy to operate and suitable for automation.
With our unique controllable power supply, process parameters can be optimized for any material combination. The tensile and shear strength of the bond is equal to those of the materials that are bonded.
- For use with any thermoplastics.
- Industries that benefit are automotive (EV vehicles, cargo vans), sporting goods, urban air mobility, and aerospace.
- It is particularly suited to the manufacturing of cars, vans, and any vehicle assembled with bonding.
The susceptor welding demonstrator provides the following opportunities:
- Materials, non-conductive fibers with thermoplastics
- Cycle time 5 seconds
- Easy to operate
- GFPP lap shear strength > 10 MPa